Skip to content
- The afternoon that Fr. Trivison called me and announced that he was named pastor of a new parish in Solon; he planned to name it Resurrection.
- The weekly preparation of the gym at Dorothy Lewis School, laying down a tarp and setting up the folding chairs.
- Coffee and donuts in Lewis’ kitchen after Mass when we all got to know each other.
- The clickity-click of Fr. Lou’s typewriter in his back o?ce as he prepared his homily with the two finger, search and peck approach.
- A deep snow around St. Patrick’s Day one year when we had to wear garbage bags over our shoes when we walked up to the church. Couldn’t get the car out. Rich Giel got his snowmobile going.
- Always knew when it was time to leave one of Lou’s get-togethers on Farm Drive. He’d pull the vacuum cleaner out of the closet opposite the front door.